http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I Thank The Lord There's People Out There Like You

There's so many people in my life that I adore and cherish, outside of my family, that I thank the Lord there's people like them out there, and rooting for me. I need to remember who they are when I'm feeling like I feel lately. When work is grinding me down so badly, I've never felt more professionally incompetent. When I'm wondering what's so frightening about me that men can't seem to commit. When I'm pining, and lonely, and struggling, I have people who tell me I'm full of shit, chin up, and be the awesome woman that you are, and that we love.

So, thank you, to each of you. I could name you, but if you blushed when you read this, you're one of them.



Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters - Elton John

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.