http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Of Hogwarts and Other Magical Places

I've been geeking out on Harry Potter for the last 24 hours. Part one of the finale opens this Friday, and I've already bought tickets for my mother, sister, and me to be there opening night. Truth be told, I'm going to have a really hard time letting go of these films, seeing them finally complete. When I read the last book, I cried for hours; those of you who have read it know why, and it's actually affected how I view the previous films now. Twinged with extra sadness and melancholy ("...you have your mother's eyes, Potter...").

So, today's song would have to be the Harry Potter theme.

Harry Potter Theme - John Williams, conductor/composer
(clicking)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.