http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, November 26, 2010

Songs To Be Thankful For, Day Five: Mistletoe

Today is the first acceptable day to listen to Christmas music; anything earlier is jumping the gun. Long time readers of mine know how I mark the Christmas music season, and this year will be no different. I already plan on making this year "Courtney's Greatest Christmas Hits" complete with WHY they are my best (expect to need to listen and read with tissues in some places). So, to mark the beginning of the Christmas music listening season, which is what I'm thankful for today, I give you a brand new offering from the Indigo Girls, who released an entire album of holiday songs this year. Solid effort, very bluegrass for that duo, but well worth the listen.

Read my review of the album here.

You'll see them again next month, most likely. Until then, wind down your Black Friday madness (and, I ventured out today, albeit later, and bought some gifts) with this quiet little number.

Mistletoe - The Indigo Girls

MP3 File

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.