http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, November 21, 2010

There I Go, Playing Star Again

Growing up, there was a period where my mother worked at night, selling home decorations at house parties. My father would get us dinner and get us to bed, and then stay up finishing paperwork at the dining room table. My parents were young parents, so they still bought records and had favorite artists (now, do you see how I got this way?). My father particularly loved Bob Seger, and the Live Silver Bullet album was one of his favorites. This is a song I used to drift off to sleep to as it floated up the stairs in the dark.

Turn The Page (live) - Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (click for video)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.