http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, December 10, 2010

A 365 to 40 Holiday, Day 10: Fill Me Up With Love

Another favorite. This one sort of takes a side track into the whole Jesus story by the end, but it's still a Christmas song, to me. A gentle reminder of the spirituality of the season never hurts. I don't need to be beat about the head with it, but between this and Linus, I find time to reflect.

My sister Cat was a huge DMB fan for years and years, so this song always makes me think of her. Also, it's one of those Christmas songs that frequently, when I'm singing along in the car, makes me cry spontaneously.

"Father up above, why in all this hatred, do you fill me up with love...?"

Stunning.
The Christmas Song - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.