http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A 365 to 40 Holiday, Day 21: My God In Heaven, Now I'm Acting Like I'm Seven

This song stops me dead in my tracks, most days. And if I'm alone, in my car, trying to sing along, I usually make myself cry. There is something about the bridge, and the round at the end, that just swirls up so much emotion for me, I get goose bumps.

This is another one that came to me through the magic of the Gap in-store holiday tape.
I thought briefly that it was Cat Stevens (I know...). I do adore it, though.

"As if a cold and frozen soul is warmed to love by love's own hand,
so goes a prayer that for a day,
peace on Earth,
and good will to men..."

Christmas - Blues Traveler

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my FAVORITE Christmas song going on 5 years IN A ROW!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

OMG it totally DOES sound like Cat Stevens!!!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.