http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I've Never Had To Knock On Wood

Tonight is the last night of the Hometown Throwdown, an event that I've boycotted for most years. However, since Dickie and the boys redeemed themselves with the "2000 Miles" cover and Norwood-heavy video, their sins have been forgiven, and my friend and I are trekking in to see the show. However, I want to go to yoga first, but he wants to go early, so I may just end up meeting him at the show. I have other things I want to do today, and yoga makes me happy.

At any rate, it should be a fun night. Dust off the old Docs (good for all the snow), and stomp around the House of Blues.

The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.