http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, January 09, 2011

And BANG! That's When I Remember My Dream

Repost from a year ago, I think, but this song is on my mind today...

Last night, this entire song played in a dream I had about you. I remember when she played this live the night we saw her, and I was so overjoyed to hear her sing this one, particularly for that last verse, and for standing there with you. The live version you captured from that radio stream was the one playing in my dream, not this one, but still, I dreamed about a moment of real joy I experienced with you, so early on, and seemingly now, so fleeting, and I woke up with that and sadness wrestling in my heart.

"But in the garden of simple
where all of us are nameless
you were never anything but beautiful to me...

...and what i meant to say is xxoo which means i'm thinking of ya
which means i've been thinking of you
all along..."

I guess this song is still what I wish for, when it comes to wishing about anything regarding you.

Garden of Simple - Ani DiFranco

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.