http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, February 25, 2011

On the Road to Find Out

So, I may have been slightly wrong about the not being ready for this jelly comment yesterday, but we'll see. I've been wrong about dates before. I also tend to attract the ones that throw all their high cards down on the table when the first meet me, to keep me interested, and then they turn into, well, all of my exes, who really, at the end of the day, just don't know what to do with me, or want me to tone it down and stop being me. I didn't get that feeling last night; I wasn't ever corrected, or interrupted, or "one-upped" during our dinner. I was just allowed to be me, in all my intensity, and sincerity, and goofiness. Just me. And, it seemed to be well received.

There is also no substitute for pure chemistry, however, and I have to figure out how to manage that as well.

But, at the end of the evening, I was genuinely and pleasantly surprised at how well the night went. No curve to the A grade on this one :)

On The Road To Find Out - Cat Stevens

MP3 File

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.