http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

People Say Crazy Things

I need to stop repeating myself with the artists, but goddammit, if Adele and Ray LaMontagne just don't have it going on in my musical world right now.

Ray is coming to town in June; I plan to be there for that show. The Adele shows are sold out everywhere, and I'm beginning to ponder who I need to suck up to to get in to see her. It's the voice. Just knocking me right out of my head.

Go buy this. Seriously.

Rumour Has It - Adele

MP3 File

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.