http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Picture of You, Holding a Picture of Me

I know, I know, I said I'd stop with the repeats, but this one actually fits for today. I had lunch with one of my FAVORITE colleagues today, and he saw the cd case for this album on my car floor. He then mentioned the song that closes the movie, "The Town", and said, "that great line, 'a picture of you, holding a picture of me'; isn't that tremendous?" And since that line is the most killer line, and one of my favorite lines in a song ever (the implications in that imagery just kills me), we started a conversation about Ray.

See? He's singing my life right now, in more ways than I expected. So, to thank Walter for a lovely afternoon down by the water in Salem, this song is for him.

Jolene - Ray LaMontagne

MP3 File

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.