http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why Red Wine, YouTube, and Email Are a Dangerous Combination

It's because I then end up emailing desperately gorgeous, but highly charged, videos of young British soul singers to people, who may or may not get it. Mea culpa...

In my defense, you all know how I get when a song grabs me. A song such as the one I posted last night, or the even MORE insanely beautiful, "Someone Like You".



Like this one wasn't going to reduce me to a weeping mass. Because this song isn't my life at all... ;)

Enjoy it. It's so stunningly poignant, and resigned, and just so perfect. I believe this album debuts in the States Tuesday. You can damn well bet I will own it.

Someone Like You - Adele

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.