http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hot Girls In Good Moods

Friday night, the ladies are coming over for a little ladies-only fun. Some wine, some snacks, some "accessories" to peruse. It's all good.

I always have fun at these nights. It's interesting to see who lets loose, and who stays buttoned up. For me, it's always a little let loose. Why not? Life is fun, meant to be lived. Sex is fun too, meant to be enjoyed. If you're not having fun (in either area), you're doing it wrong.

Enjoy your Friday night, all. :)

Hot Girls In Good Moods - Butch Walker and the Let's-Go-Out-Tonights

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I was just talking about one of those parties to my hairdresser last night! Have fun :-)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.