http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Those Summer Nights Are Calling

(Technically, this song is for Friday, March 18, but, I was occupied very far away from my computer last night).

Two-fer today. First song is C's choice. At some point in our long and winding evening together, he admitted this Journey song had been stuck in his head all day, so I immediately declared it the song of the day.

Those crazy nights, indeed. Who needs youth? ;)

Stone in Love - Journey

MP3 File

Today's actual song is my choice, but it also fits the same narrative. As we wandered through Beacon Hill in the moonlight, and had pizza and wine at Figs, and returned here to let the rest of the night play out, the chorus to this song was running through my head. I will have to ask Liz if they played this the night we saw them; I know they played "The Flame", but I refuse ;)

It's cheesy 80's ballads fantastic over here right now. Don't you love it??



Tonight, It's You - Cheap Trick

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous C said...

In the heat with a blue jean girl,
burning love is once in a lifetime.

Great stuff...

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.