http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gonna Get Myself Connected

So, Friday morning I woke up to no internet connection. After completing all the typical trouble shooting activities, I called my internet provider and determined that my router had finally died. However, I have internet service that has a proprietary router (coaxial connection), so I couldn't just go out and buy a new one. They told me they were shipping me a new router, and that it would be here by Tuesday.

TUESDAY?!?!?

Well, fortunately, it arrived well ahead of schedule. However, having already prepared myself mentally for a weekend of only being connected to the world wide web via my phone, I chose to continue to live my life with just that connection, and wait for a time that was convenient and quiet to re-wire my life. So, that's the reason for my absence.

I did think of songs of the day, which I have posted as make-up songs below this post. Enjoy them, and I hope you enjoyed your weekend. My vacation is over, and it's back to the grind tomorrow. Sigh... not ready.

Connected - Stereo-MC's

MP3 File

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.