http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, May 20, 2011

It Was A Fine Idea At The Time

I have it on good authority that this song is on the song wheel for this evening's performance. I hope someone spins it, and I hope I get to be one of those someones.

Years ago, when Elvis first unveiled this tour, and this concept, Andrew attended the show at the Orpheum Theater in Boston. He raved about this show for what was likely the rest of his life. I remember it was all he talked about for at least a week afterward. So, I'm excited it's been resurrected, and I'm calling on Andrew for a little help from the beyond to get me on stage to spin. We are in the 4th row; I think my chances are good.

Brilliant Mistake - Elvis Costello

MP3 File

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.