http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Seasonal Affective Disorder

It's one of those Mays that doesn't believe it's spring. It's been dreary, and drizzly, and cold for days on end now. We had a brief respite yesterday, enough to make today's return to the gloom twice as hard to stomach. The sun is trying valiantly to peek out right now, but it will be gone again soon.

The weather is definitely affecting my mood. Melancholy, and unsettled. I just want to curl up on the couch and nap, and wake up again when it's 75 and sunny. I have yoga to look forward to, and the Red Sox/Cubs with Christopher after that, but at this moment, all I feel is the gloom and the chill. Come on spring, arrive already.

Save It For Sunday - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit

MP3 File

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

As I write this, the sky is a relentless shade of grey and the world seems to have slowed down to a crawl.

I hear you. Some quiet time sounds lovely right about now.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.