http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, May 23, 2011

When I Wake Up Early In the Morning, Lift My Head, I'm Still Yawning...

So tired today. Woke up to gloomy weather, but I woke up happy. However, the gloom just made me want to stay in bed and cuddle. Combine that with a late night of baseball, I had a hard time keeping my eyes open on the drive home. Had myself a bona fide power nap, though. Set the alarm, curled up on the couch under a blanket, and I was OUT like a light. The alarm legitimately woke me.

Feeling more refreshed; still so much to cram into this evening, though. Some paper research, a dinner, then home to watch the hockey game and write some more. No rest for the wicked, I guess.

I'm Only Sleeping - The Beatles

MP3 File

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.