http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, June 27, 2011

Guns Bitches and Bling Were Not Part of The Four Elements

I'm not feeling this graduate program. So much work, and so much of it I feel like I'm doing in my day to day work life already. It seems pointless to me right now, and I don't know how to get into a good place about it. Maybe I'm putting some unreasonable standards on myself and my level of engagement, and not keeping my eye on the prize, which is licensure. Even though I'm more than qualified to perform my job, the state needs me to have the piece of paper. So, pursue the paper I must, therefore, read all these articles I must.

Tonight's song is all about frustration regarding things that people think are ok, or think one should be doing. Matches my mood.

Thou Shalt Always Kill - Dan LeSac vs. Scroobious Pip

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.