http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, June 13, 2011

Prayer to the Hockey Gods

Our Forecheckers, who art enshrined in rinks immortal, hallowed be thy blades. I beseech thee, and your patron saints, Shore, Clapper, Hitchman, and those patron saints still with us, Orr, Schmidt, Espo, Neely, O'Reilly, Bucyk, Bourque and all the saints who have done your will throughout the ages, bestow upon your faithful believers and practitioners a victory in this contest. Give us this day many rubber biscuits in nets opposing, and forgive us our trespasses, as we inflict taunting and scorn upon those who trespass against us. And lead us not into an off-season of golf, but deliver us to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup.

Amen... which means, "Believe".

BELIEVE BOSTON!!!

Baba O'Riley - The Who
(click)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.