http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Reason I Keep Doing This...

I've lost the source of this quote. It's not mine, but it could have been...

We all can create a soundtrack to our lives, right? You can pull music files from your mind that put you right back to that time, at least I can. It’s just so cool when I find myself falling deep into a tune that might not have any impact on me otherwise. There’s so many tunes that do this to me. They make me insane, save my sanity, make me laugh, help me cope, bring me down, chill me out, make me wanna feel, make me wanna try, make me wanna blow the stars from the sky and just keeps going on. Music is the most influential thing we’ll ever have. I always have it with me, you never know when a song is gonna become part of the soundtrack.

First Night - Hold Steady

MP3 File

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.