http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane Jesse's Gonna Crash Into The Harbor This Summer

Well, Hurricane Irene, at any rate. I was out running errands today, fairly standard, non-hurricane panic errands, and I kept crashing into people in full-on weather panic.

Friends in MA, we've done this before. It's going to be rainy, and really windy, and humid. The storms we had in June that produced the tornadoes produced more damage than this storm will, at least inland. People on the ocean, sure, make your preparations. Storm surges are nothing to fuck around with. But for the rest of us who can't see the ocean from our houses, not even remotely, calm down. This, too, will pass.

Going to spend the evening with my honey, a MILE FROM THE BEACH. Right. Do I seem worried? Neither is he :)

Hurricane J - The Hold Steady

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.