http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, August 26, 2011

I Keep Blowin' Down The Road

Channeling a couple of themes with this pick today. First, the impending hurricane, of which all the songs this weekend will be centered. And two, had I not been having an Ireland reunion this evening, Christopher was intending to "surprise" me (I made him tell when he realized I wasn't available) by telling me to grab my cowboy hat, as he was planning to drive to Laconia, NH to see Lynyrd Skynyrd themselves. In whatever format they are currently playing.

Which would have been a really kick-ass surprise, I must say.

Call Me The Breeze - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.