http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, August 05, 2011

I Throw My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes

Sometimes, the perfect summer evenings are the unexpected ones. Movie plans fizzled at the last minute, so Christopher and I met Katie and Andrew at (another) Brockton Rox game. Great conversation, fireworks at the close, a party with the Brockton Public Schools and a friend of Katie's at the function hall in the stadium.

Gentle breeze, stars, Boy Scouts camping on the infield. It just came together spontaneously, and it was terrific. This song was playing during the fireworks, and I danced with Katie as best I could without moving my injured foot :)

There are good people in our lives, and lots of reasons for joy, planned and unplanned.

Dynamite - Taio Cruz

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.