http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'll Be Guiding You

There's been lots of memory surges down here this week. One recurring one involves this song. Every time I hear it, and I mean every time, I remember being a young kid, driving down Rt. 6A with my mother and sisters, going somewhere. Which was rare; we usually stuck pretty close to the beach and our cottage during our stays here. But, the sun was shining, and I remember really liking this song back then, and it's embedded in my brain. Leaning my head by the open window, watching the scenery and the sunlight, and humming along to this cheesy tune. Sort of like Maxie last night, leaning to the song, humming along to a silly pop song.

It's been a good week, but I'm glad to be starting the next part of my vacation, solo with Christopher.



Magic - Olivia Newton John

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.