http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, September 12, 2011

But What If They Should Fall By Someone's Wicked Way?

This song, and "There Goes My Hero" from the Foo Fighters may have been the only two songs I heard 10 years ago today, as I drove to and from work. WAAF suspended music programming and spent 48 hours, from the moment the planes hit, taking listener calls. In between callers, occasionally, they would play one of these two songs. Later in the year, they made special audio tracks for first responders from these.

Although I like the Foo better, this is the song that echoes in my head when I remember those first few days afterward.

Hero of the Day - Metallica

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.