http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stay Positive

It's been a weird week, for sure. Christopher's father passed on Thursday afternoon, and for much of this week, today's plans were on hold, or likely me going solo. But, Christopher has decided that he wants to keep our weekend outings. I'm glad; it will do us good.

So, today is the Life is Good Festival in Canton, MA. We are likely to skip the early afternoon acts, butat 4:15, The Hold Steady take the main stage. He's never seen them before, and well, you all know how I am about them. A good song for today; hopefully the weather holds. Another stop on the pursuit of joy.

Stay Positive - The Hold Steady

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.