http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tag Redux

Andrew tagged me today, for a 5 things meme. However, I've done it already. But, in the spirit of fairness, I'll play again, and he can compare my answers from them to now. For the record, I have not reread the original post.

Ten years ago:
I was 25. I was newly married and honeymooning on Nantucket.

Five years ago:
I was 29, divorced, and dating someone very bad for my emotional well-being. I was working as a special education teacher with my best friend.

One year ago:
Probably fighting with a parent over special education services.

Five yummy things;
French toast.
Spaghetti with meatballs (my mother's homemade)
My chilli
Spicy tuna handrolls
Legal Seafood's warm chocolate pudding cake

Five songs I know by heart:
In My Life, the Beatles
I Apologize, Husker Du
Fairytale of New York, the Pogues
Thunder Road, Bruce Springsteen
Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

Five things I would do with a lot of money:
Pay off everything
Buy a house
See Australia
Hire a personal trainer
BEACH HOUSE

Five places I would to escape to:
London, England
Truro, MA
the Berkshires
Margaritaville (hahaha)
Home

Five things I would never wear:
Socks with sandals
Anything sold at WalMart
A concert t-shirt of a band at their own show
Blue (except jeans)
Chanel No. 5

Five favorite TV shows:
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
The Daily Show
My Name Is Earl.
ummm...?

Favorites of all time:
Little House on the Prairie
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Cosby Show
ummm... even those are stretching it.

Five things I enjoy doing:
Reading
Listening to music
Seeing new entries on my blog(s)
Shocking my sisters
Copping an attitude (especially when I'm right)

Favorite toys:
My iBook
My iPod
My 12-string
Ummm... can't tell the intrawebs the other 2 ;)

Five people who get this ‘meme’:
No one. Play if you want. At least go back and compare my first set of answers to this one.

5 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

Cool meme, Courtney.

I don't know how I missed it, but I had no clue you were divorced. Learn something new each day :)

10:09 PM  
Blogger Seb said...

Wow, I feel like a heel. I never even realized that you tagged me the first time you did this 5 Things meme. I'm so sorry! Tell you what, lemme make amends by doing it this time around. Deal?

7:24 AM  
Blogger Seb said...

And it's up. Sorry again for flaking out the first time.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for playing (again).

AC

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good call on the escape to Margaritaville....I totally should have put that down as well!

I rather like Chanel No.5, though I haven't worn it in a dozen or more years.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.