http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's My Birthday, and I'll Blog If I Want To...

Of course, after the party that Dale threw for me last night, one that eventually involved me wearing a tiara and pigtails and dancing in my living room to LL Cool J, my head doesn't feel like doing much of anything. However, I rang in this new year in grand fashion. So consider this the shameless birthday plug. Wish me well as I wish this hangover away...

Oh, and last week, I had to speak to a Boston Globe reporter regarding the article I linked to about our town seal being historically inaccurate. Here's the article Peter Schworm wrote, from today's Boston Globe, in which I am quoted. Happy Birthday, indeed!

8 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I do hope you are having a glorious, delightful, fun-filled and wonderful birthday celebration.

Just for YOU I will have an extra glass of wine with dinner. Of course, CHEERS will be offered in your honour.

Happy Birthday Courtney!!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Michele's.....from a native Bostonian.
Happy Birthday to you...may the hangover be worth all the fun. That was a great article, by the way. All the best to you in the year ahead.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Fen said...

Birthdays are for suffering! Today is another bloggin' pal's birthday and mine was a couple of weeks ago.

And there's nothing wrong with LL Cool J! Especially the old stuff where he's all angry and loud!

Happy Birthday!

12:17 PM  
Blogger jlmack said...

Happy Birthday, doll! Another year older and lovlier.
And LL Cool J rocks. I'm back in Halifax for a week and I've been singing 'I'm Going Back To Hali' for the past few days.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Welcome to another year, Courtney. May it be the best of your young life.

Happy Birthday!

AC

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late to the party but not too late (I hope) to offer you Birthday Greetings, Bottle of Wine. (-:

For what it's worth, LL Cool J is one of those guys on my I Knew Him When list. Not that he'd remember me, but I always liked him.

1:22 AM  
Blogger paula said...

Happy belated Birthday, Courtney!!!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.