http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Every Mix Tape is a Love Letter


Over on the other site, MJ is talking about his mix tape all stars, from the 80s. I'm headed over there to comment further; however, I wanted to leave you with this completely amazing, and accurate, image. Plus a new twist on an old favorite.

My all stars will be hanging out over there. Stop on by.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Easy said...

Great memories!

I was famous for my mix tapes because I actually had multiple turntables and a mixing board so the music really flowed. the trick part was timing it so that the last song ended right when the tape ran out.

I often had people riding in the car with me suddenly ask me "what station is this?" after they'd heard Led Zeppelin segue into Johnny Cash.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Fen said...

I came across a box of my mix tapes, Grateful Dead bootlegs and other treasures. The best about the mix tapes is that you can just read the playlist and know/remember exactly how it rocked. And then its a short trip to the memories of those summer days with pals, jamming tunes and causing trouble!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.