http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Notebook Full of Dry, White Pages

Feeling the lack of the blogging fire lately, so I need to jump start this. When I blogged every day in 2008, I managed to find something to say, whether it be in words, or pictures, or music. Right now, it's music, because music ALWAYS says what I want to say, in some form.

Liz and I have been working on a collaborative mix. Keeps us connected, and reflecting across the miles. I won't tell you the specific theme, and the song I'm posting today is not the most illustrative example of the theme, but once you figure out what we're saying, you'll find this choice an interesting one. Plus, any song that begins with the line, "I dreamed about killing you again last night, and it felt alright to me..." needs to have a place of honor SOMEWHERE.

Every song I post has something to say, to someone. I think this one, I'm talking to myself.

From Wilco's "Summerteeth" album, which is glorious.

Via Chicago - Wilco

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.