http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

So Here It Is, Merry Christmas

It's that time of year, again, friends. The Fifth (!!) Annual Christmas Countdown. This space will work much like it did last year; I'll have links to the song posts listed here. All the content will live at my public site. I hope you enjoy this year's offerings; save for two, it's a no repeat 2009.

Day 1: These Days, Days, Days Run Away

Day 2: Who Laughs This Way, Ho Ho Ho?
Day 3: Mrs. Claus' Kimono
Day 4: It's Hard To Be Merry When All the Kids Are Laughing
Day 5: In Excelsis Deo
Day 6: And Tommy Doesn't Know What Day It Is
Day 7: I Speak Your Name As If You'd Answer Me
Day 8: Let's Hope It's a Good One Without Any Fear
Day 9: It's Lovely Weather For A Sleigh Ride Together With You
Day 10: Taxicab Movies In Our Heads and Cigarettes
Day 11: Makin' A List And Checkin' It Twice
Day 12: Reindeer Games
Day 13: To Save Us All From Satan's Power When We Had Gone Astray
Day 14: Boogie All Your Blues Away
Day 15: What Child Is This (Greensleeves)
Day 16: Sails of Galway
Day 17: Fairies Dancing on the Lawn
Day 18: YOU CANNOT PETITION SANTA WITH LETTERS!
Day 19: And You Drink Your Eggnog And I'll Drink My Wine
Day 20: His Wings As Drifted Snow, His Eyes As Flame
Day 21: Tura Lura Luray
Day 22: For Those Who Went Before Us And Blazed A Trail
Day 23: Where The Love Light Gleams
Day 24: It Was Christmas Eve, Babe...
Day 25: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

Thank you for another great year of Christmas tunes. It's one of the highlights of the season.

Merry Christmas.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.