http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, November 12, 2010

Molehill

This is a song from a mix, which I should post song by song until a certain something comes to pass. Instead, I'll just continue on with my own plans, and leave this message...

"So many sheep, I quit counting.
Sleepless and embarrassed
about the way that I feel.
Trying to make molehills out of mountains,
building base camp at the bottom
of a really big deal.
Did I ever tell you I stopped eating
when you stopped calling me?
I was cramped up and shitting rivers for weeks,
and pretending that I was finally free,
And you can't leave me here,
'Cuz now that you're back you better stay this time.
And you say, the coast is clear",
but you say that all the time..."

Independence Day - Ani DiFranco

MP3 File

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.