http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, January 14, 2011

Counting the Cars on the New Jersey Turnpike

The title of this song was used as a code once. It signaled to a friend that I was on my way to see him. It's a line from this song, one of his favorites, which is also used so wonderfully in our favorite shared movie, Almost Famous.

I'll see you soon. We can count the cars when I get there.

America - Simon and Garfunkel

MP3 File

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.