http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'd Give You Everything I've Got For A Little Peace of Mind

I threw a mix in the trash the other day; I've never thrown a mix I made for someone away in my entire life. But, I made it, and when I finally had the chance to give it to its recipient, it was no longer relevant. Except for one song, which I've already posted.

Maybe I'll tell that story soon, told through the songs of what could have been, but wasn't. What was lost, through no fault of my own.

Tonight, however, I'm just plum tired. A long week ahead, too. Need to stay relatively focused.

Threw it away...some days, I even surprise myself.

I'm So Tired - The Beatles.

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.