http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sooner or Later

You said you'd listened to more Bob Dylan in this last year and a half than any person ever has. If that's the case, I'm sure Shelter From the Storm passed your way at least once. I've offered that to you before.

I'm equally certain this one passed your ears as well. It's more relevant to me today than it ever has been, or ever will be again.

But, sooner or later, one of us must know
You just did what you’re supposed to do
Sooner or later, one of us must know
That I really did try to get close to you...

One of Us Must Know(Sooner or Later)- Bob Dylan

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.