http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, April 11, 2011

I Feel That Ice Is Slowly Melting

So, today was the first day this spring the temperature reached above 70 degrees. I wish I had been outside for more of it, but my drive home was certainly wonderful.

I am exhausted tonight. I have a pile of work to do for my graduate program; I should do some work for MCAS math groupings so that my staff can work on them tomorrow while I'm at YET ANOTHER highly annoying administration meeting, and I can barely keep my eyes open as I type this. And this week is NON-STOP. Right up through Saturday night, where I'm having game night again. Meetings, teaching, class, yoga. So much going on.

But, it was warm today, and I was paid an interesting compliment by someone I didn't expect it from, and it was affirmed by two colleagues, which I found as interesting as the compliment itself. So, it wasn't all bad. But I really could fall asleep right this moment. Perhaps this supremely mellow song isn't where I need to go tonight... :)

Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

MP3 File

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.