http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where Do You Go When No One's Following You?

Feeling really overwhelmed right now with all the work I have this week. I need to make it through to Saturday night.

Taught Monday night, came home and did homework for class. Yoga tonight, and now more homework. Friends from class are calling me for help, and I haven't even started the assignment. Tomorrow is bus duty, then dinner with the student government representatives and what is likely a long school committee meeting. Thursday night, my own class. Then Friday and Saturday, teaching weekend one of my other graduate class. How the hell did I get into this??

I'll make it. But I know I'm not 100% with any of these things, and that scares me. Keep breathing, though.

Musical interlude. The Foo Fighters and Bob Mould. Happy goodness to help me keep on keeping on :)

Dear Rosemary - The Foo Fighters

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.