http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, December 24, 2010

A 365 to 40 Holiday, Day 24: It Was Christmas Eve, Babe...

Are you really surprised that this is today's choice? It's Christmas Eve, babe, and although I'm certainly NOT in the drunk tank, this is still the only song I could possibly post today. I've written about this song many times, so you all know it's emotional pull on my heart. The shocker about the song THIS year is that it has not made me cry once. There's still time, though ;)

I am off today to complete an errand that in my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd have to complete. Let's just say, this economy has hit some really talented people really hard, and sometimes a master's degree and 17 years experience still won't find you a job or presents for your kids. But, I was humbled by the generosity of my colleagues, and I'm off to hopefully help a little.

There will be one more song tomorrow morning, a lovely little ditty for you to drink your coffee and open presents to. I hope, as always, that you are surrounded by people you love and who love you back as you do those things.

Peace on Earth, peace to all of you.
Much, much love,
Courtney...

Fairytale of New York - The Pogues

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.